Thursday, April 24, 2008

too fast too live too tired to fall asleep

I have been going crazy lately. Working,Nopi,Clubloose,House,dogs,finding a new car. I dont know how people get shit done. I need adderall more than ever. Anyway.. i have been trying to update and i get like 3 in a row and then lose steam. So i will add something every day even if its stu[id and even if you comment and say its stupid.. So tonight i talked on the phone with Vaughn Gittin Jr.

He said he liked the new DA shirts topics and i busted our asses on (more topics than me) So in celebration of our hard work go buy a shirt. Tell them i sent you so we can make more and i will feel like our hard work is getting noticed. . Its hard to go from like 20 designs and cut it down to like 5 hoping people will buy them..Especially since most of the designs i come up with (ideawise) i want to go to print.

DA clothing is a labor of love for topics and I and we try to work with new artists as well as our old favorites. I would love to do this shit for a living however its not to that point yet. I am an idea man so im looking for a few good artists. We are trying to get to 5 new designs a season spring/summer/fall/winter and keep around the ones that sell.. We will also be doing some limited edition shit this year.. So if it says limited you better buy buy buy cause once they are gone they are gone.

go buy some shit
THE DA SHOP
I am so sleepy its time to hit the sacek

Leave me some comments to wake up to

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

itsstpid

Unknown said...

speaking of shirts....WTF happened to the "drifting ruined my life" i paid you mannnnn. See you at a liberty cycles meet some night?


Derek