Sunday, March 9, 2008

THE NEEEEW MR AND MRS TOPICS!!!

So my long time friends finally put the hammer down.. They put the hammer down on marriage. Erik Forsberg and Courtney Hellyer tied the knot this weekend and became Mr and Mrs Erik Forsberg.

I wanted to congratulate my friends on getting their collective ass in gear and sealing the deal.

Erik is the man behind Drift Alliance Clothing and Courtney is the woman behind the man.. So in fact, Courtney is the boss and you should now run all things past her. If you need Topics for anything or if you need to make plans with him don't just assume he will be there.. He is a married man now and with that comes responsibilities. So with that said...

Courtney, can Topics and I go play motorcycles soon?

Good Luck guys.
I love you.
Matt!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Matt you are amazing! And of course you can go play motorcycles...me and susan will hit the mall and shop!!!

love you both!!!