Monday, March 10, 2008

Who knew you could send love through the USPS?

So today I went to my mail box and the wild and crazy boys at Shift-lock.net sent me a sweet sticker pack. I asked Colin Frost from Shift-lock to bring some to AZ cause we will both be judging the event i mentioned earlier. But he bypassed all that BS and just sent me out some. It was sweet and totally not expected. I really appreciate it.
So you know, since i have these sweet decals you now need them. They have hilarious sayings that will be sure to polish your turd of a drift car. Here is what they look like.
So get your own cause these are too sweet to share.


So get your butt over there and buy some of these .. they rule. Profits from the sale go to help Colin's Privateer run at Formula-D.. So help a brother out.

Shift-Lock!
Thats the link so Hurry up and buy!
Thanks Colin and Jon and good luck this season!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet sassy molassy!

polish your turd of a drift car

i need to make that the new catch phrase

Anonymous said...

HaHa I actually just bought some of these from him like 2 weeks ago. They are awesome!